Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WELCOME BACK!!!

I am so excited for this year! We are going to do some great things...

I would like to welcome my Biology students to their freshman year. I look forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you better. The first couple days of school will require some perfunctory reviews of the school, rules, and lots of paper work for the parents. However, amidst the fray, we will plant our first plants in the greenhouse! Yes, the greenhouse will be getting its first year of use...as a greenhouse. Excited to see you soon!!!


Joke: So a mushroom (bacidiomycota) walks into a restaurant and says "I would like to be seated." The server apologizes and says that "the restaurant doesn't serve his kind there." The mushroom shrugs his shoulders and replies "Come on, I'm a fun-gi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment